The following is a summary of key messages with regard to the KADIA approach:
We support the development of people and organisations in order to enable high performance standards.
- Extensive experience in leading and managing organisations up to strategic level, coupled with relevant senior level academic qualifications and a commitment to ensuring learning transfers to the workplace.
- Extensive experience in enabling people at all levels; particularly in respect of leadership and trainer development.
- Extensive experience of organisational capacity building including change management and cultural change both nationally and internationally.
- Wide ranging experience in all aspects of training management and the training cycle, from needs analysis through design, delivery, delegate assessment, to the overall evaluation of effectiveness.
- Extensive experience of partnership working with both public and private sectors.
A demonstrable commitment to driving performance through the application of high ethical standards, respect for others and a commitment to the benefits of diversity.
Get in touch and
find out how
can help you
07786 582 415